With the Wiley Figure Preparation service we provide you with publication ready figure files, set to the correct size, resolution and layout to suit the specific journal you are submitting your research to.
Articles in this section
- What does Figure Preparation include?
- What file types do you accept for figure formatting?
- My manuscript contains tables that I would like formatted. Do I need to order Figure Preparation services?
- How will you format images, such as photographs and micrographs?
- How will I review my formatted figures when they are returned in a new file type?
- What do you do in cases where figure files for submission need to be formatted differently than the final figures for publication (after acceptance)?
- How do I edit my figure after it has been formatted?