In order to generate publication-quality figures, images that are included within a figure should also be sent independently in the highest available resolution file. For ethical reasons, we are unable to make changes to brightness, contrast, or color balance, and we will not crop the image.
Articles in this section
- What does Figure Preparation include?
- What file types do you accept for figure formatting?
- My manuscript contains tables that I would like formatted. Do I need to order Figure Preparation services?
- How will you format images, such as photographs and micrographs?
- How will I review my formatted figures when they are returned in a new file type?
- What do you do in cases where figure files for submission need to be formatted differently than the final figures for publication (after acceptance)?
- How do I edit my figure after it has been formatted?