Yes, if you would like assistance formatting tables, please use our Figure Preparation services. Journals require that tables be submitted in a text format (usually Microsoft Word). If you would like help formatting your tables according to journal guidelines, please provide Excel or Word-editable files containing your tables. Also, if you would like tables formatted and exported as images for use in presentations and posters, we can do this as part of our Figure Preparation service.
Articles in this section
- What does Figure Preparation include?
- What file types do you accept for figure formatting?
- My manuscript contains tables that I would like formatted. Do I need to order Figure Preparation services?
- How will you format images, such as photographs and micrographs?
- How will I review my formatted figures when they are returned in a new file type?
- What do you do in cases where figure files for submission need to be formatted differently than the final figures for publication (after acceptance)?
- How do I edit my figure after it has been formatted?